Last FM  

Posted by Jonathan E Johns in ,

I posted last time with some links to Last FM, where I am currently residing in the internet music world.

I have a few others to try out before I decide which is best, but this one seems to be filling the bill (Except for the no-embedding part, which I dislike)

So anyway, I am going to figure out a way to embed this widgit onto my main page, for anyone who wants to see what kind of mind-rotting crap I am pumping into my ears.

here's the widget:


This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 1:28 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

awesome!
i didnt' know that you were such an awesome writer Mr. Johns!
(yes, i have this incredible urge to call you mr. johns now)

Em

October 22, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Post a Comment